How 4 Years Old Kindergaten, Met PC for The First Time


4 Years Kid First Met PC | SepuhGame.tk
 
Finally I know why internet can break all bad situations, and conditions.

- Me (2016)

Is there anyone want to know how can 4 years old kindergaten be friend with PC? No one? Okay if you forcing me to tell I will share it just for you, lol.

I hope after you read how 4 years old kindergaten met PC for the first time, you will tell your story too, to nominating the oldest PC gamer (I think I am the elder at this moment).

Before I tell my story, let me ask you a question about this blog. How can this blog become so much better?

  1. The article must contains more parenting topics inside;
  2. The article must contains more reviewing old game inside than the parenting;
  3. The article must contains more author's experience;
  4. Add more funny gif please!
  5. or I have my own suggestion.

Thanks for your vote, just leave it in comment box, I'd so happy although your answer is silly, lol.

Silly Faces | SepuhGame.tk
Give me your silly answer, I'll be so happy

First Met

When I was 4 years old, I've invited to my father's computer laboratory in his school (my father is a computer science teacher that day).

I just saw so many computer stuff with ungroomed conditions, and I thought

How can my father feel comfort with room like this?

The room is full of smoke by smoking. But nowadays, I know why my father can chased it. Because, the power of internet can break all situations arround, lol.

And then what I saw first is my father being play Virtua Cop 2. Surely, me as a kid feel so amazed. I instantly approaches the mouse, and rise to the chair. I just enjoyed my time to playing a game, fortunately at that time my father didn't open any IYKWIM content, lol.

The message for parents:

What your children seen first, is what he/she would be his goals next. You must to know that computer world is so wide. Not only for game, music or movie player, Ms. Word, Excel etc.

There are programmer,  internet marketer, animator, blogger, video blogger, gamer, etc. that you can offer to your child.

Today I felt so regret because my father give me only PC game. If in the past my dad introduce a programming language like phyton, maybe today I am become professional programmer, like Zora. The 7 years old kid who create a full version of a mobile application video game.

The Second Met

The second time we met, when my father brought a PC to home. Yep, on the next day I play my first game, and falling in love with FIFA 2002.

I still remember when I was a kid, and I felt so bored to play FIFA 2002, I clicked all icons that shows in my desktop. Untill I clicked windows explorer, and opening all folders.

All unique icons I clicked. To verify if that was a game, so I can played it. And I've got so many zonk, lol. So, with kids curiousity, all parents must hide or moved all sensitive content. The easiest way to do it, you can also use a software to handle all your sensitive file.

Conclusion

  1. Directing your children to choose his interest, or your interest;
  2. Never use game as your first offer to your child;
  3. Kids curiousity can be positive or negative, depend on what content you saved in your PC;
  4. and never share your wifi password to my dad

Kids React to Old PC

Here's kids reaction to old PC:


I'm done with how 4 years old kindergaten met PC for the first time story, how about yours? And don't forget the voting! what Thank you! Gamer says: Happy Parenting!

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 30, 2016 11:28PM
All images here is creative common, non-commercial uses, and free to modify.
 

Related Posts

How 4 Years Old Kindergaten, Met PC for The First Time
4/ 5
Oleh