Learn Ambitious and Love from FIFA 2002 for Your Son Which Love Sport Game

Ambitious and Love from Soccer Game | SepuhGame.tk

 

About FIFALOVE

What? FIFALOVE? Are you crazy man? You are loving a game? OMG

You have to know my friends, FIFA 2002 is my first PC game.

If you ever play this game, did you remember when you tackle into the goalkeeper and get no penalty? Did you like it? For me, it makes me love the game.

I like you from kids | SepuhGame.tk
Me: I like you / Fifa: Go away!

Starring by Thierry Henry on the cover, made me like soccer at the time, because he have a great skill when dribbling a ball. Nowadays, maybe that's the reason why sport game choose star soccer player to become their brand cover, yep for get attention to the product.

But wait, if you still didn't know why tackling goalkeeper is legal in FIFA 2002, it means you are not a true FIFA game lover! (Nor is it anyway). Aw, I really missed that game.  

Play with Windows 98 or Windows XP operating system, maybe today is like playing FIFA 2016 with Windows 8 operating system. Graphically in those days already is quite good, though it still happens to overlap the animation between players.

There is almost no difference between one player with another player. Except the captain! The captain has a special power, he can kick with super power, and the captain has an asterisk under the character.

The uniqueness of this game, when freekick it can be made into a banana kick very easily. Another ones, in the menu settings, there is a menu which will not breach when tackling at opposing players. I am not really remember about this game, but I get addicted those days. 

EA SPORTS is becoming king of sport game in that time. But I didn't play the other games from EA SPORTS except FIFA. 

The Difference Today 

The difference between the soccer game now:

At the time FIFA 2002  was less graphically, and there's no variation in movement. But, when playing FIFA17 nowadays, I think EA SPORTS  developing with remarkable. Never mind quite statisfied to play FIFA 2002, it has the euphoria of soccer at the time that could make me love and appreciate soccer until now.

FIFA 17 vs FIFA 2002 | SepuhGame.tk
Who shall win?


Here's my experience when play that game:

I played it when I was in kindertagen (2003). My father never taught me how to play the game, I just saw a star icon on my desktop, and I open the application by double clicking. I don't really understand English that days, I just do next-next or yes-yes (still fumble) when menus appear.

Because I still fumble, and do next-yes, I always choose Juventus, because I didn't know how to choose another team (that days Juventus has great rating). 

Skip, skip, I played it continuously untill I like Trezeguet, why? Because he can do a bicycle kick often than other player.

Bicycle Kick | SepuhGame.tk
Bicycle Kick

The positive moral things that I got from that game, 

If we want to win, just think smarter!

To win the match, I often disabling penalty, and change the player side to make own goal when I loses. Nah, if you do cheating in a game nowadays, just like me at 2003, lol.

Parenting Tips 

For parents whose the son like to play soccer game. Always watch for them, if your son loses, and the reaction is do cheating or slamming his stick console, please to educate your son that,

In the match there are lose and win.

Kid Cheering | SepuhGame.tk
I will also happy if I have one of Apple product :(

Why you must watch for them?

In order to make your son not become perfectionist. Now I've turn become perfectionist, and you have to know, it's hinder my job. I can't work as a team and always do everything to make me win (fortunately I didn't too badly)

... but the positive things are

it makes me more ambitious, and loving sport.

Kids Cheating | SepuhGame.tk
Don't cheating boy!

Untill this article is posted, I correct the word again and again and again, I don't know it's perfectionist or stupid, lol.

Sport game is good for your son, because it's can foster a sense of loving sport. There are other game options you can choose for your son based on his interest.

Recommended Soccer Game

If your son wants to become a professional footballer, you can install FIFA 17 or PES 2017. Actually the version is not influential. For the low computer spec, you can choose:

PES 2010, PES 2013, or FIFA11

It's just my opinion,  but I prefer to play PES 2010 because it can played in low spec, and easy to play for kids or teen.

 

Gameplay

Watch the intro here: 

 

If you have other opinions or experiences, just leave it on comment box below! 

So, if FIFA 2002 became my first love, how about you?

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 30, 2016 9:25PM
All images here is creative common, non-commercial uses, and free to modify.

Related Posts

Learn Ambitious and Love from FIFA 2002 for Your Son Which Love Sport Game
4/ 5
Oleh